Doctrine of faith:
- The Bible is inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God for faith and practice.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- The salvation of lost and sinful man, regenerated by the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved to the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- The spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and His church.